Sunday, April 16, 2006

a family

I went to a friends house, forget the reason ... there were two of us there who were not married. The average age of people there was about 5 years older than me and many of them had kids. My friend freaked out a little about the babies ... after a while I found myself in a conversation saying I am sure I'm ready for the baby, not that sure about the babies daddy ... I guess I am just used to saying that, the case has usually been that the daddy is not ready to be a dad ... we went to a coffee shop ... the label on my tea said a day full of promise ... I wonder what that was?! is?!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mobarakeh :)

April 19, 2006 1:00 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

:)) chi?

April 19, 2006 1:02 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dady e baby dige , daare miaad

May 30, 2006 8:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home