Saturday, April 08, 2006

Las Vegas

It was so different from what I had expected. Yes, there were neon lights and nightclubs, but there was so much more to see. Exhibitions, shows and spectacular music ... the dinner in Paris and the walk through Venice ... so romantic! I spent the nights walking on the strip and the days attending the conference ... it was fun and it was an awesome break. I tossed so many pennies into the water and made wishes over and over again ...
You know, I thought I'd be alone and I'd have to go around by myself. Good guessing from a friend, he said: "You, alone?! You'll find someone there." He was right, I did and what a great time we had ... what an awesome group of people ...
Now I'm sitting here in my friend's place updating my blog after a couple of days ... I guess I'll be glad to get back home, it's about time, although, I do have an exam when I get back ...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) good!

April 10, 2006 5:58 p.m.  
Blogger Pedram said...

Conference?

April 10, 2006 6:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!

April 10, 2006 8:31 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

WCNC

April 12, 2006 11:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home