Saturday, April 01, 2006

shattered

I'm just too honest, too pure, for the world I live in. Each time that someone betrays my trust I tell myself that it won't happen again, I tell myself that I will learn from them and act like they do ... but it's no use, when the time comes I am just a child with a heart of gold ... and they break my heart every time ... I spend time and delicacy piecing it together just to hand it to someone else who will do the same ... I wonder if a day will come that I just can't find all the pieces to put together ... will I have become one of them?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well you should know that there aren't very
many people that feel purity in themselves
and believe me feeling that way is an extremely
precious blessing, if you know what I mean.
Recently, I feel a bit impure. what do you think causes some people to stay pure as an innocent infant even in the influence of different new situations?

April 05, 2006 10:07 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

believe me i have no clue ...

April 05, 2006 10:53 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

thanks :)

April 08, 2006 3:41 p.m.  
Blogger EternallyExceptional said...

OMG, I just felt like you talked from the bottom of my heart, but I learn each time to not to risk as much as I did last time! it hurts...

April 11, 2006 8:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home