Friday, March 25, 2005

Ulysses

... sometimes things don't work out in our favor as fast as we would hope for them to, and we think life is not as we wanted it to be, sometimes we are very wrong ... wrong doesn't exist in life, so it can't "turn out wrong" it can just turn out in a way we didn't expect it to ... no wonder he kept saying to me that I shouldn't settle, he kept saying: "Don't settle, you deserve much better." I am so happy he did.


"... it may be that the gulfs will wash us down:
it may be we shall touch the Happy Isles,
and see the great Achilles, whom we knew.
Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."


Ulysses, Lord Tennyson

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield...
this the only moving force motivates me,but sometimes I really think and ask myself So What!?
happpe new year.

March 26, 2005 2:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home