Thursday, March 17, 2005

how about a job?

No, I have not flipped because of my recent workload. I am just thinking that working would be a good idea for a while. I still love my research and I am sure I want to do a PhD. It's just that ... well, I received a job posting which is overly exciting to me. May be I will apply for it and then think about it if I get a positive response from them. Honestly, I don't think I have a good chance since I am not even a landed immigrant, but that can't stop me thinking about it.
It said: "... never settle for the path of least resistance ..." I've decided to keep that in mind for everything in life. I don't want to choose the easiest path. And I also know that "... opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work ..."
Ha! Looks as if I can be quite good at convincing myself when I want to do something.


what?
(he stared at me like that for quite a while)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home