Friday, March 11, 2005

and it is born ...

Today is a special day for me. I have finally decided to start writing a more public blog. I had been thinking about it for some time, but it took a lot of convincing. I wasn’t quite sure I had anything to offer. My dear friends were great encouragement, as they have always been.
I guess as life is, only time can tell how things will go and as I do with everything in life, I will give it my best. For sure it will be a great experience, so I am taking the first step; may it help me reach higher ….


Stanley Park, Vancouver, BC, Canada


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome :) I am really happy that you started a blog... I am sure you have a lot to offer. I will give you a link in my blogrolling today. I am looking forward to seeing more stuff here.

March 12, 2005 7:05 a.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

Thank you Koozeh jan

March 12, 2005 4:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Khosh omadi.

March 13, 2005 9:55 a.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

مرسی خانم

March 13, 2005 12:42 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your weblog is one of the best

March 17, 2005 9:25 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

i am so glad you like it :)

March 17, 2005 10:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home