Friday, March 18, 2005

dancing

" ... some dance to remember some dance to forget ... "
Eagles, Hotel California
But nobody reads your mind anyway ...
I have always loved dancing so much that I never thought I would need a reason for it. Though I should admit it has helped me at happy and sad times in life. I came across an interesting perspective on dancing in our student newspaper, The Peak.

Looks like banning public smoking commercials wasn't enough for some activists. They don't even want advertisements displayed in places where you can buy cigarettes! I am not a fan of smoking but I should admit it's asking a lot.

7 Comments:

Blogger Pedram said...

Happy Norouz!
... and wish you happy dances!

March 18, 2005 9:14 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

Thanks Pedram, to you too!
I am just back from a great night of dancing :)

March 19, 2005 2:39 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello:
why you donn't like to write in persian(farsi) donot you think that it will be very good to write persian? nice site khuda hafez.A Friend

April 01, 2005 11:52 a.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

Dear friend,
I love writing in Farsi. I will try to address this in a future post.
Take care,

April 01, 2005 6:30 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam :
I hope you have a good day , can you please tell some websites that learn dancing for free.
Best of luck

April 03, 2005 7:37 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

i don't know of anything specific but you can always look for tutorials on good old Google ...

April 03, 2005 9:42 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you miss?

April 10, 2005 12:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home