Wednesday, March 23, 2005

in the New Year

I really couldn't resist writing how happy I am. The New Year stepped in with love and joy and I have enjoyed every moment of it. Seeing friends and getting together with those I adore. I hope this feeling lasts until the year end. I guess what makes it so special is the greetings and wonderful gifts and kind thoughts you receive from all over the world. It fills you with life and reminds you how lucky you are. Could I have asked for anything more?

my 7 seen, 1384


She had no shoes and sat on the front row seat in the bus. She muttered and giggled every once in a while. People passed her and tried not to stare. I couldn’t look at all; I just listened to what she was saying.
Suddenly, she turned and asked someone how she could get to Coquitlam center. The lady answered politely: “You should take the 143 from here.” Her eyes lit and she cried with joy: “Thank you for sorting my life out, you are my best friend.
It left me thinking how simple life can be, and that may be she knew it much better than I do ….

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi & happy new year, is that new year table or wedding one? why did u put aash? didnt u think how a gluttonous person like me will feel after seeing the picture?(crying)hope u always be happy

March 25, 2005 1:17 a.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

آش در اصل مال چهارشنبه سوری است. برای اینکه رشته زندگی رو در سال جدید در دست داشته باشن اون رو هم سر سفره هفت سین می گذارن

March 25, 2005 1:27 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaam,
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww, Ajab sofree!! :o onam inja

March 27, 2005 2:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home