Wednesday, March 30, 2005

chocolate

Today I heard on TV that an Aztec Indian legend holds that cacao seeds had been brought from Paradise and that wisdom and power came from eating the fruit of the cacao tree. Wise people, I like the idea. Each person in North America eats about 4.5Kg of chocolate in each year. That should make us very rich and powerful!
Well, of course, this took me to a little search on the history of chocolate making. It is rather amazing how much chocolaty details you can find on the web.
And now some research is finding that it might even be good for you. No complaints from me! Now I'm really feeling the cravings ... but I guess I still can't agree that chocolate can be addictive ...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...
me... chocolate
http://www.missmaud.com.au/write/crackleLge.jpg

March 31, 2005 10:11 a.m.  
Blogger Sooski said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Cannot get enough of chocolate!!
Thanks for the kind words, my friend... It all makes sense and I am trying my best! :)
Cheers,
--sooski

March 31, 2005 10:25 a.m.  
Blogger Sooski said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Cannot get enough of chocolate!!
Thanks for the kind words, my friend... It all makes sense and I am trying my best! :)
Cheers,
--sooski

March 31, 2005 10:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home