Tuesday, February 14, 2006

hehe!

Every once in while that your life seems all in order and things all in place, you get that tickle inside you. The tickle that says do something wild, well, as wild as it can get for you. Considering me, the typical normal life I lead, wild isn't to far of a stretch ...
I have always thought I have a rather clear idea of the things I want in life. Whenever the tickle comes along, I think that may be I should give myself more wiggle room. Usually that is followed by a few days of unprecedented activity and then, and then something comes up and reassures me I still want what I thought I did and life goes back to normal ...
The happy feeling inside me, even when it comes from a failure in what I tried as a digression of normal life, makes me strong, makes me know me better and makes me want to shout how lucky I feel ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home