Friday, February 10, 2006

mutual

I talked to her, she thought the relationship was just a rebound, nothing major, and she kind of regretted getting into it in the first place. However, she justified it by saying she had gone through a messy break up and so she needed someone ...
I talked to him, he thought they were very serious. He was thinking of proposing to her and he had dreamt about the house they were going to buy and how happy they were going to be with their kids and all ...

I talked to him, he wasn't over it yet, he thought they were a good match. What's more, he was now too afraid to be with anyone like her. He's miserable ...
I talked to her, she thought they were so wrong together. She respected him a lot, but she couldn't think of anything to hold them together ...

I talked to her, she thought they were doing fine, she never saw this coming ...
I talked to him, he had all the nice things in the world to say about her but he thought he didn't want to try, he didn't want to risk going through all the pain ...

I know all these people, and if it were before I would say they probably knew very well what they were doing. Talking to them made me realize how distant we are even when we look as if we are close ... I wonder if the opposite is true?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home