Thursday, February 09, 2006

happy mistake

The graduate secretary's email is ensc-grad and the graduate students' mailing list is enscgrad. It happens rather frequently that people send an email to the wrong email address. Every once in a while I reply to one of these emails explaining the difference. In order to prevent the mistake myself, I always use the graduate secretary's name to find the email address.
But as we all know, what goes around comes around. So today I sent an email to the graduate students - who are by the way rather used to getting emails from me - in stead of the secretary. You won't believe the pile of hilarious emails I got back. It's fun to make a mistake like this every once in a while. Good thing it wasn't anything controversial or personal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home