Saturday, January 28, 2006

rise and shine

Back home it use to be that you got up at around sunrise (about 6:00am) and started your day. Banks and offices and schools opened 7:30am so if you needed to go somewhere and do something 6:00am worked fine.
But then I moved me to Canada, where banks and schools open at 9:00am if not later. So me would want to get up 7:30am-ish. And then it started to slip. The Sun comes out 8:00am so what the hell am I doing getting up before sunrise?! and it is cloudy anyway, so why bother?! It's not like there is real daylight!
I am still a little confused, I hate sleeping late and on the other hand I hate getting up when there is no Sun in the sky. Maybe I should get one of those lights that simulate daylight and it will make my body feel like day time ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ميشه به من هم بگی اين نور مصنوعی ها رو از کجا می خری؟ :D منم لازم دارم يجورايی

January 29, 2006 1:50 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Me too! Tired of the gray sky we see everyday!

January 29, 2006 2:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home