Monday, January 23, 2006

want nobody

Farshid left a comment on the post joyride: " ... i wish it was this easy to say it, i wish you wouldnt have to consider 10 thousand things before saying it!!! ..." I thought to leave him a response of some sort, but then, this wasn't only his feeling and I am not going to make this post a personal reply to him ...

I agree that there are a few things at stake when you're moving your relationship to a more intimate stage, but come on people, what is this? Isn't it that love is the most precious gift we can offer? Isn't it that we live our lives dreaming over and over of that perfect feeling, that bond?

Some people wait a lifetime,
For a moment like this
Some people search forever,
For that one special kiss
Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime,
For a moment like this
- Kelly Clarkson
We are all people, we understand one another. We know we all have emotions. So what are we running from? Who are we lying to? Are we going to pretend we don't feel anything for anyone? Are we going to miss out just because we might get hurt? It doesn't make sense to me. I'd rather take my chances than go through the pain of never knowing if it was meant to be ...

You're not supposed to want nobody
Not supposed to need nobody
(Nobody... Nobody cares)
You're not supposed to touch nobody
(Nobody cares)
Don't you dare go love nobody

- Burton Cummings
If you ask me, I say, each person has enough judgment to know when they should step forward, just push the fear, the what if, aside and let your mind and heart guide you. As a girl I have always appreciated a guy having the guts to express his feelings. And believe me, if you respect the other person they will respect you and you can work it out either way. Don't make it too complicated, it's not! Just be yourself and let it flow. Be grown ups about it ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a common sense with all girls..It has always been like that and will be like that, men should have the guts but there was also a wiseman saying "do not shit on your own door step"

January 26, 2006 12:11 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

about is it worth it i would agrue find someone who makes it worth the effort, and don't say there's no one!

January 27, 2006 12:08 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home