Saturday, July 30, 2005

Indian wedding

I got a phone call 7:20 am from someone who needed a jump. I got up, drove there, just to find that she had parked the car right in the middle of the parking so there was no access to the battery. I bought my car in as close as possible and .... it didn't work. Finally I built up the courage to ask if she had a BCAA membership ...
As I was driving back, it was around 9:00 am and I was thinking why she hadn't called BCAA in the first place ... I saw a splash of color. I really couldn't believe what I was seeing and so I couldn't even imagine they were clothes! It was real, it was an Indian wedding. Each and every person was wearing a single colored dress as part of the color pallet. Amazing! I wish I had my camera with me. I drove by slowly and watched as the bride walked out of the house with her dark red dress ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home