Tuesday, July 26, 2005

by chance?

Today as I was getting dressed, I thought of something specific that would happen. I went to school and it happened. It's not the first time. I get up in the morning, just out of the blue, think of something specific that would happen and it happens! Nothing you could say I had a hint about!
This, sort of messes up all the philosophies in life! Except for the group of people who believe that the world is all a bad dream, I don't think anyone believes you can think of something and make it happen - something like dream it into your life. The events are not even anything exciting or ... so I can't group them up with the positive thinking ideology. It doesn't really make sense and it happens more often than pure luck!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeap! I understand! been there!

July 26, 2005 8:48 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interstings 'cause it happens to me too! It's almost unbelievable...

July 27, 2005 9:10 a.m.  
Blogger Neda said...

I do!!!

July 27, 2005 12:55 p.m.  
Blogger Pedram said...

so, what was the chances of the thing happening if you didn't sense it? I mean are things rare events or likely events?
maybe your sensors are getting sharp or you are getting "motajaab-ol-da'veh"? ;-)

July 27, 2005 1:35 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

:)) may be Pedram! they are rather rare events however not that important ...

July 27, 2005 7:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home