Thursday, July 28, 2005

crazy day!

I got up early in the morning and marched through a day that by now feels something like 48 hours minimum. And as always, every single thing that can suddenly pop up and go wrong picks exactly your tough day. No complaints though. I sat through a good defence and got to meet a few of the new graduate students who are coming to SFU in the Fall. Nice people, I especially like those who work and come back to school after a while. A lot of courage I must say!


I can't stop thinking about the fireworks. The lights and the music at the beach, what else would you ask for?
Despite all the work I had, I went with mum and dad. I bought them ice cream and we laughed about how everything in the world has started turning around and going the wrong way. They promised to be good and to hold my hand so they don't get lost ... Ha Ha!
I wasn't too enthusiastic about taking pictures. I expected them not to come out too good. And at times I was taken by the beauty of the colors and I couldn't even move to take a picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home