Monday, July 25, 2005

nice weather!

It has been awesome lately. I mean the weather is just gorgeous, not possible to think of anything better. As much as I love going out and playing in the Sun, and as much as I like the tan, I am really starting to miss the dance parties! I dance at home, well, almost everyday - and my friends keep picking on me for it ... but it's different to go out and dance with a crowd. Think of it, I could be dancing in a garden ...

This I have to say: At the time I was applying for graduate studies abroad, I told Amir's mum that one of the first things I want to do as soon as I get out of Iran is to dance in open air, in the park, somewhere beautiful. Yes, I did it when I got here. As soon as I bought a car, I went out and danced in the arms of mother nature ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home