Sunday, July 24, 2005

it's still me

This is what happens when you don't think of the image you are leaving when you give people bits and pieces of information. I know I have done this before with close friends not paying attention that knowing me they won't necessarily know where my thoughts are coming from.
A lot has been going on in my life lately and I have been super busy. Each of the events have left an impact on my life; but it has been all sunshine.
With my parents staying with me and taking good care of me, I had less me time to think about what is happening around me. In stead of cluttering all the thoughts in my mind, I used my weblog as a scratch board for things I later need to give a little thought to. A few examples of the not so everyday experiences I can think of which prompted a few of the notes on my weblog were:

  • I have been reading a lot on violence against women lately.

  • I took a self defence class and the pre-class information associated with it and the class itself ....

  • Lately, I have been involved a lot in discussions about rights, reactions, sex ...

and well a few surprises on my birthday - nothing upsetting, some just unexpected. In the mean time, the usual trend of things in life, a friend in trouble and a few small decision makings.
What may have brought up the most concern was probably my last post talk. That was a late night when I was wondering about how things have evolved in my life and if I have acted well in response. It's one of those thoughts that hit you when you really have nothing to worry about. I thought someone new, someone who has not been involved in my life up to now, would probably be the best. Of course if someone is to know a lot of your personal details, well then ....
If I was to name the most valuable gift I have been granted in life, it would be that I have always had great people to talk to. People who would listen and be there for me. I have learned from all life's experiences that I am not lonely, even if I am alone at some stage.
I should thank you all for your concern and your kind words and sorry that I misled you! I can assure you that I am walking around with the biggest smile you can imagine painted on my face and I can't wait for the sun to rise on the next day of my life ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Trottier said...

Wow! You seem to have a lot of fear.

July 24, 2005 6:09 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

fear of what? i am just spending some time getting to know a few things, nothing that i feel frightened about!

July 24, 2005 6:54 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goooooooood to hear that and I'm happy for you. :))
When you write sth, please be more careful :d

July 24, 2005 7:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home