Saturday, January 14, 2006

enviromental friendly me

I had decided that it was inappropriate for each person to sit in a car by themselves and drive through the city. That meant that I can't drive to UBC for my course either. Alternative: take public transportation.
I left my car at a transfer loop and decided to take the bus from there on. I was hating the environment as I got to UBC. Feeling sick and dizzy, I starting thinking that maybe I love me more and maybe I don't care that much in what conditions I hand the globe over to the next generation!
After class I realized I didn't have the option of driving back, so public transportation it was again ... I took a different route this time. It wasn't that bad and a friend was with me on the bus ... I guess can convince myself to take this much hardship for the sake of the place I live in ... well we'll see about that next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home