Saturday, January 14, 2006

late night ...

There's this light feeling in you after you've had a good time among people who understand you. Among those who you don't have to make an effort to talk to, and those who like you just the way you are. The people with whom you share a mutual bond ...
But aside from that, there was this bitter feeling in me all day. I can't really come up with the reason, think, think ...
Well, I can come up with a few excuses. Whenever I start thinking that I'll be 30 in a few years it hurts a little. Of course I am not the only one, there are so many of my friends who will turn 30 the same year. And what's the big deal anyway? I have many friends who are already 30 and there is absolutely nothing wrong with them. Nothing except that I can feel they don't have that youth glow although they try. But that's part of the package, I can't be upset ... maybe it's because everyone talks about it ...
The second thing is that I realized I still have a little bit of that struggle in me. Some things that I had thought I had resolved are still dangling ... but then again, what can you do? I am sure everyone has one or two things they have to re-resolve now and then .... better go to bed ...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shirin, 30 ke chizi nist, man kesaei o didam ke 60-70 hata 80-90 saleshon bode, javoni tanha doreye ghashange zendegi nist dokhtaram, hata shayad ghashangtarinesh nabashe, ama agaram bashe, be shenasname nist

January 14, 2006 2:39 p.m.  
Blogger Sooski said...

you're gonna love your 30s!! I love mine and it's truly great! way better than my 20s!
remember: "Age is a state of mind!"
Cheers,
--sooski

January 14, 2006 5:00 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

i hope you guys are right

January 15, 2006 3:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home