Tuesday, January 10, 2006

minority

Do you really think there will be a minority Conservative government? Haven't people heard Harper talk? Would they actually vote for him in spite that? It might be that they just want something else, but you don't shoot yourself in the arm just because you want a change!
I might as well start packing my bags. I mean, what's the point? Another Bush-like government. On the other hand, maybe them being a minority won't be as bad. And do you think it'll stand? Or will it tumble like the Liberals? Isn't it time someone started doing something instead of wasting time and money on winning over minority governments and having winter elections?
Interesting reviews about today's debate too. It didn't change anyone's opinion, people saw what they were looking for. Except Gilles Duceppe I guess, who made a fool out of himself! Ah! Well, our fellow Frenchmen ... and it seems the Conservatives are taking their place. So much for the Liberal campaign!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sooski said...

Then we have no choice but voting!! Are you a citizen already?
I am going to vote and ask everyone I know to vote. don't want any Harper, and also had enough of NDP specially in this province!

January 10, 2006 2:22 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

no Sooski, but i guess politics is in my blood somehow ...

January 10, 2006 4:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home