Tuesday, October 25, 2005

sports

I am not going skiing this season and I've given up most of the outdoor activities I had during the Summer. I did go running in the gorgeous weather yesterday, but how many days can I expect it to be like this in the Winter? Well, I will be taking more dance lessons and maybe I can replace skiing with ice skating, but I'd really love to play some indoor sports, maybe ping pong or tennis or I could even take up squash. Problem is, I guess we don't find that much time in the group I used to play in and with the little time we have we'd rather sit around and chat ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sooski said...

why no skiing? I find my friends are way busier these days and I don't get to spend enough time with them! So I just became more independent planning my activities... no choice I guess!

October 25, 2005 2:16 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

it's probably not going to be that great of a season, i had a sean pass last year and i didn't use it ... another problem is that i am one of the always busy people myself ...

October 25, 2005 2:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home