Thursday, October 20, 2005

graduate photo board

As I take down some photos and put up new ones I think of the memories I have had with some of these people. No one will believe how much thought goes through my mind as I complete the board. The photos come down after people convocate, so it's kind of, the last sign of the person in the department. I guess they've moved to a new stage in their life ... I don't know why it reminds me of falling leaves even when I do it in Spring or Summer ... anyway, the photo board is completed for now ... until new students come in ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your weblog today. Just wanna say you write really haert to heart :) I enjoyed it and try to read the rest of your archive. wish you the best.

October 20, 2005 8:00 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

dear anonymous,
i am very happy that you like my writing, i hope you enjoy it all ...

October 21, 2005 1:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home