Thursday, May 12, 2005

measurable?

I took a test to Measure My Happiness. Not that I would expect otherwise but at the end it said: "you are extremely happy with your life." Happy now, eh?

The Canadian TIME magazine introduces Eight Steps Toward a More Satisfying Life:
  1. Count your blessings.
  2. Practice acts of kindness.
  3. Savor life's joys.
  4. Thank a mentor.
  5. Learn to forgive.
  6. Invest time and energy in friends and family.
  7. Take care of your body.
  8. Develop strategies for coping with stress and hardships.

I would add, listen to music. Here's an old one that is very relaxing and filled with great memories for me. I guess it's because dad loved it so much ... you know, there are some things that can now only live in memories, but they are joyful anyway ...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

seems every day u r becomin closer and closer to what satisfys you, good luck

May 12, 2005 8:30 a.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

i think day by day i am rediscovering my happy me that i almost lost one time ...

May 12, 2005 6:38 p.m.  
Blogger Pedram said...

nice music :)

May 14, 2005 12:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home