Thursday, May 05, 2005

my flower

My love of flowers .... I don't think there is anyone on the planet earth who doesn't like flowers, but I think I feel somehow more thrilled. May be I get it from my mum. Anyway, in one of our classes I once drew a flower - I am very bad at drawing - on the piece of paper I was taking notes on. I do that a lot, draw something or write poems on my notes. One of my lab-mates pinned the flower to our board. I can see it from where I sit at my computer. It makes me smile, everytime I look at it. That board, it's a very interesting place to spend some time. It has memories of times we went out or did something together. It has the menus of all the restaurants on campus and .... it continues to change, but my flower is a constant.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am touched. The board in our office is like that too. I quite understand what you are saying. When the time comes for me to leave, I am going to miss it so much.

May 05, 2005 10:54 a.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

... if you're in love with it don't think of the heartbreak ... i know now that you are thinking of leaving it's harder, take a picture of it may be?

May 05, 2005 10:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home