Monday, April 04, 2005

musical memories

I listened to some music today. A more jazzy version than the one by Paul Anka which I knew, but the same tune. I thought I would never listen to that song again. I thought it would bring back too many bad memories. I hadn't thought about it in so long ... but the song made me think back and realize there are no strings, at least no more ... and I feel happy ... from inside ... deep deep inside I feel very happy as I had always felt... and there is nothing ... although I was never sure there ever was ... anyhow ... I feel great and that is all I need to know right now ... I hadn't noticed how it all became a distant memory ... I think I owe it to the great people around me, those whom I have known for long and the ones I am getting to know ...

Stanley Park, Vancouver, BC, Canada

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home