Tuesday, March 14, 2006

shimmer

Thinking about time, remember the first day? Remember how you finally made up your mind? How you finally decided that it was time?
It's just over a year that I decided to start writing a blog. Thanks to Ali who gave me the final push and thanks to all of my beautiful wonderful friends, those whom I know in person and those whom I have not met, all of the great people who gave me support, left comments or emailed me to make sure I am ok or expressed joy in my happiness ... it has been an exceptional experience ...
As for now, I plan to continue writing. But if there should come a day that I should let it go, I will know that it helped me pull through hard times, enjoy happy times and celebrate life ... introduced me to new friends, made me think deeper, try to understand others better and get to know myself more ... it has been a thrill ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Pedram said...

:-) Wish you all the best!

March 15, 2006 10:41 a.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

thanks :)

March 15, 2006 2:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home