Wednesday, March 08, 2006

oddly enough!

I sure did get off the wrong side of the bed this morning. I was so grumpy I kept thinking what I should do to cheer myself up. I couldn't skip school, I had to deliver a letter to someone at school, so I decided that instead I would go to school and get some good reading done which would make me feel pleased with myself. RIGHT!
It was snowing up on the mountain which made me not want to go to our lab in the middle of the forest, so I checked on a friend to see if I could stay in their lab. The sweet girl she is ... honestly I didn't get much reading done. You know, a long lunch break and then a coffee break and a tea break and the group accumulates ... I guess it wasn't my fault, they closed the school due to bad weather conditions and although I am a graduate student I still didn't feel I should be working ... long story short, we're going over to a friends place to celebrate International Woman's Day and watch Walk the Line ... not to mention the nice phone call I got the minute I arrived home ... I am as jolly as can be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home