Sunday, February 05, 2006

image

I don't even want to be perfect, I don't even believe that it exists. I really just want to be normal, just a human being with all the imperfections, mistakes, wrongs and faults. That's what I like about life, being imperfect is ok.
Why do I keep getting this from everyone? This expectation, this perception, that I have it all and that I should have it all, I DON'T and I WON'T! Give me a minute and I'll write you a list with a hundred and one of my flaws on it, is it that hard to see?
God! what am I to do?! It used to be cute, it used to be that everyone would praise what I do and I would get to be the angel. They still praise what I do, but it's not cute any more. It deprives me of real life, things I want to do, mistakes I want to make ... I'll have to find a way to get past it ...


I'm only human
Of flesh and blood I'm made
I'm only human what am I suppose to do
Born to make mistakes (tell me whatcha gonna do?)

- Human, Craig David

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home