Wednesday, December 21, 2005

my best present


Last night I found a friend ... I brought him home ... now we can spend hours together ... thinking about day, about night, about the big picture, about the little details ... I like the way he looks at me and listens ... and although you can't see his eyes, they are kind and thoughtful ... I sound like the little girl who got a Barbie doll for Christmas, but it's ok I am so happy anyway, thank you Santa ... now should I wrap a bow around him and leave him under the tree?

3 Comments:

Blogger Pedram said...

in aaghaaheh baghiash kojaast?! :D

December 22, 2005 1:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that such a cool statue or whatever , is it a famous work of art?
I think i would divide in pieces if i had it :D so tempting

December 22, 2005 3:55 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

i don't know if it's a mimic of an original but i've seen a human size of it before ... i'll have to make sure you get no where near it ...

December 23, 2005 1:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home