Wednesday, December 14, 2005

subjective

I remember a friend once asked me if I was comfortable writing about my feelings in my blog knowing that many who know me in person read it. I told him I waited long to make sure the readers or their judgment is not what I think of when I am writing ...
I remembered that because I was just going to say I don't know why, but I can't keep my tears back. Nothing has happened, at least nothing that important. Maybe I have the holiday blues even before the holidays start ... there has been a lot going on lately, maybe I'm exhausted, but ... or maybe there hasn't been enough sunshine in the past few days, but it's sunny today ... is it the music? ... what else can it be?

1 Comments:

Blogger Pedram said...

feeling better now?

December 15, 2005 5:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home