Tuesday, November 15, 2005

ER

Last night, I found myself dialing 911, she wasn't feeling very well ... the paramedic who gave me all the details on how to get to the hospital in case I lost the ambulance ... the Croatian couple who had been here for more than 40 years yet spoke little English; she explained she had worked with German people at a butchery ... the young Chinese couple who were so worried about their kid's allergy to eggs ... the lady with the handcuffs who walked in with two police officers and chatted to one of them about her family and how they were all scattered all around the world ... the lady who was alone, crying with headache ... the old man from England who hadn't been back since he was a child, interesting accent. He told me he had had a heart attack in the hospital last year ... the secretary who told me how to get through the doors to the cafeteria ... and the security guard ... the flirty nurse ... the guy with the Australian accent who took blood samples from all the ER patients ... what a night ...

3 Comments:

Blogger Pedram said...

Hope that you and your patient are doing fine

November 16, 2005 3:51 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope so!

November 16, 2005 4:45 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

thanks guys, everything's fine now ...

November 17, 2005 12:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home