Monday, February 20, 2006

smart!

So me and my brother were playing around with our cell phones. I was showing him how smart my phone is and I was saying that I keep all my contacts on the phone memory not on the SIM card. We decided to switch our SIM cards to check something and guess what I did?! Without coping the contacts to the SIM card I took out the battery! And now smart me is left with a cell phone and no contact information on it!! Oh dear, I am sure there are some phone numbers I don't have anywhere else ... I might have to send out an email and ask everyone for their number, not such a smart idea though is it?!

P.S. the above was a rather immature post, especially considering that I claim to know something about these devices - again emphasizing the not so smart decisions I make! Having decided the worst thing taking out the battery would do was to lock the memory, not delete it, I was left to figure what had happened. After fiddling with the phone for a while I realized I needed a security code which I later discovered I could look up on the web ... aside for being an unhappy me for a few hours, everything is fine now! Hurray!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the same; well, then I got to email a lot of people that I hadn't heard from them for months. That was great!

February 20, 2006 5:33 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

:) i find excuses to email people a lot and thank God for orkut, i'm pretty well conected to everyone now ;-)

February 20, 2006 6:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home