Saturday, September 03, 2005

milestone

It's been three years now, three years, wow! I've come a long way, a long long way. As if the person who came here on the 3rd of September, 2002 was someone else. I remember how I felt unsure about the future as the plane was landing on the ground that I would soon call home. Call home for a period much longer than I had expected.
I have changed, mentally, physically and even emotionally. I have met people, seen places, experienced times. I have learnt so much. And I owe it all to the beauty and hospitality of this land. I can't be thankful enough for all I have.

I got the earings as a birthday present. I loved them, because of the people who bought them for me. I wore them tonight and all the time as I felt them move I could feel a vibe in my body. The strong emotions that had kept me going through the happy and sad times in these three years. My wonderful friends, I owe them more than words can express.

Today, my parents are here with me. My brother and sister live here, so close, so happy. I love myself. I love my life. I love the people around me. There is nothing I want more. Thank you Canada, thank you ...

1 Comments:

Blogger ali said...

did you get the earings from toysRus?
:P
:D

September 03, 2005 8:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home