Wednesday, September 07, 2005

i walked ...

I had coffee with a few friends and we talked about how long we have been students and ... Afterwards I went for a stroll. I walked on the wide handrails beside the stairs and then on the edges of all the side walks and then on every wired place I could have imagined. Just like old times. Like Sharif. How joyful I was when I walked on the flat surface next to the grass and trees where it would rise higher and higher above the pavement level. Yes, I did that again and it felt as good.
Then I thought about Katrina. I thought about the price of coffee going up 10% with the start of the semester. And I thought how relations are my only survival resort. I thought of what I did not get myself into and I thought about what I do want to get myself involved with. I thought about life and I thought about plans. I thought about Terry Fox. And I thought about correspondence ...
After a long time, I had my chance to think. Alone. Or may be it was that I woke up to a quite house this morning. Whatever it was, it felt ... Ok?! normal?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pedram said...

A quiet house sometimes gives one a good opportunity to think. But some time makes one "deltang".

September 07, 2005 5:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home