Sunday, September 11, 2005

human

There are people and then there are humans. If I were to give a quick example I would name my supervisor. He's a role model to me. Both at work and as a true human being.
He comments you and compliments you and makes you feel confident. He gives you all you need to grow in your career, refers you to all the resources you need and ... he's just him. One of the best things that happened to me. On his 60th birthday, I arranged with his wife and we showed up at his place to celebrate a true human being. You could see it in the faces of all the people there, he is so special to everyone.
I have shared so many secrets and personal matters of mine with him. With his busy schedule, he's always there for me, always ...
And I remembered all of this because of one of the comments he left on my paper. I cancelled an out of town trip for it. Just to stay and do the revisions he gave me. But it's ok. Work never hurts you, and I can always go some other time ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home