Wednesday, August 24, 2005

recommendation

After I had delayed sending in my application for a year, I decided to wait a few more days so my supervisor would come back from his vacation and could possibly write me a recommendation. Little did I know that ... look at this:

"... has an excellent character. She is hard working, pleasant and reliable. Undergraduate students like her as a teaching assistant and she is popular with everyone in the School of Engineering Science .... would be a real asset to Canada if she immigrates. Her application has my strongest support."

And that was only part of the letter. With his signature - he is a well known person - under that letter, I think I'm in for a treat!

2 Comments:

Blogger saghi said...

wow... that is very nice Shirin joon. Afarin.

August 24, 2005 11:40 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

:) thanks, i don't think i really had a lot to do with it. he's a really nice guy ...

August 24, 2005 11:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home