Friday, August 19, 2005

mood detector

I had lunch with a lab mate today. After that we went into the dollar shop on campus and did a little shopping ... I bought a mood ring. Since then I have been monitoring my mood!
As I was walking towards the lab it was green, which according to its catalogue means I am active. As soon as I entered the lab it turned dark purple which is supposed to indicate a feeling of romance! So as I showed it to everyone, they started making fun of me ... may be they are right what can be so romantic about the lab!
Truth is I think it's rather cooler in the lab and with the drop in temperature the ring indicates a romantic mood! Whatever it is, it has become an amusement for the time being. I have enjoyed my $2 ring for at least $200 up to now ... it's still indicating a romantic mood. Who knows, may be I am constantly feeling romance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home