Wednesday, July 20, 2005

my married friends

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but it seems you can't say anything to a married friend and expect them not to tell their spouse. Or may be this is only true about girls. I can think of many things I have told my male friends and at least it doesn't seem that their spouses know.
Not that I am asking my friends to keep a part of their lives secret from their partner. It's more my personal matters that end up where I didn't expect them to be. On the other hand, it's really not that bad. I mean I am after all close friends with my friends' spouses. It's just kind of ... well ... you sometimes need that girl-friend bond. And also, things change a little when they are conveyed ...
I don't know, I might end up telling everything to my husband; and then I'll remember expecting others to do what I can't do myself!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think it's more about girls. boys have always some secrets :))

July 20, 2005 8:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home