Wednesday, July 20, 2005

my black jacket

I lost my black jacket some time in the past few weeks. I don't usually loose things, I can't remember the last time I lost something. But it's ok - although I really liked it and I thought it looked good on me.
When I reach for it the next few times and find it not hanging at the back of my wardrobe, it will remind me of a sweet memory. The last time I remember I had it was a late night I was walking from our underground parking to my apartment, thinking how proud of myself I am for the strength I showed and for the decision I made. I was thinking that I have set my standards and I now know my territory. And that when I decide to do something - or not to do something - there is a fairy well developed ideology behind it.
So now, every time that I remember I lost my black jacket, or even if I find it, it will remind me that I am becoming a grown up, in a way that I like to grow up!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's good that you find out that you have lost sth. usually i don't even know :))=))

July 20, 2005 8:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home