Wednesday, June 15, 2005

perfect

Some years ago, every once a while, I would meet someone who was perfect. Someone who would make me wonder how they could be so perfect. And that would make me look forward to the future. To the day I would be more like them.
I haven't seen anyone like that for ages. Is it that those people no more exist? or is it that I feel I have grown up and not that much is going to change, so I don't look forward to the future in that sense? ... can't be, I still dream ... it's probably that it takes more to satisfy me ... but there has to be someone who can do better ...

5 Comments:

Blogger Pedram said...

I think this is because you are now grown up, and have more experience in your life. You can see the good sides as well as the not so perfect side of people. As one goes on in the life her/his expectations of people and life changes.

June 15, 2005 3:09 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait wiat... i'm here!

June 16, 2005 7:48 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

that's my problem, anonymous!

June 16, 2005 7:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to have both your eyes and mind open wider; That's all!

June 24, 2005 7:22 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

may be i'm trying ...

June 25, 2005 1:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home