Tuesday, June 21, 2005

chalk

Yesterday the kids in the neighborhood got together and drew a wonderful chalk drawing on the asphalt in the yard. They started when I left to go jogging and they were done an hour later when I got back.
They had silhouettes of themselves in the drawing, which looked very interesting when seen from above. Smart kids! It was big and colorful and it was right under my bedroom window. I especially loved the butterfly and the rainbow.
But it rained today. Or may I say it showered today, and washed away all the drawings. I hope they make a habit of drawing on the ground and I hope the grumpy neighbor which complained about them playing in the yard last year has moved away so I can hear them play outside all Summer long!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pedram said...

This was sweet:)
BTW, I did not get your comment's point.

June 21, 2005 8:55 p.m.  
Blogger dokhtare aftab said...

hmm, now i didn't get what you didn't get!

June 21, 2005 11:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home