Friday, October 07, 2005

people ...

  • She calls herself Sam and dresses like boys. She has half a dozen earrings and a chin earring. You can be almost sure she's a lesbian, but it's ok with me to work with her. I think I've changed a lot, it doesn't bother me any more. I think I have learnt to like people unconditionally.
  • He didn't believe me when I told him I am coming out of my Salsa class. When I insisted, he just smiled and said: "ok."
  • She acts kind and loving. For a long time I thought of her as a nice dependable person. Turns out a lot of what I had thought of as her being just unthoughtful was more than that. She's a player, a good one; had me there for a while! I guess it's not the first time, I fall for that a lot. Why haven't I learnt? or maybe why don't I learn not to trust people? Because I don't want to ...
  • It was his convocation today. I love him like my little brother. Such a sweetheart. I stood in the rain to make sure we had a few good pictures of him; it didn't even feel cold afterwards.
  • Every time she comes to lock the chairs and tables together and finds me sitting there, she smiles and shows me the locks. I get up and go for a stroll as she ties up the cafe furniture ... she probably thinks I don't have a lab to work in.
  • He's just a normal person, just normal. Nothing out of the ordinary, nothing, and yet everyone loves him ...
  • You don't really know what you're going to get when you see her. It's like the weather in Vancouver ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home