Tuesday, September 27, 2005

my little sister

People who know both of us will agree that we are two people from two planets. But that's not what I wanted to write about ...
I was talking on the phone as she knocked at the door. I opened it and waived a hand at her meaning that I'll be with you in a second. I knew what she would do. She always walks straight into the kitchen, opens the fridge, and eats all she can take in one hand. After that she usually sits on the couch waiting for me to ask her what else she would like to eat ...
Today she was in a rush though, she drank the rest of the pop and I think ate a chocolate spread sandwich and left. As she was leaving she indicating with her fingers that she had left the door to her apartment open - she's a neighbor - and she had to go ... I guess I'll call her in the morning ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home